Wednesday 3 October 2018

New Health Science books added to JCU Library collection – September 2018


This is a list of new Health Science books which have recently been added to the JCU Library collection. Books may be borrowed from the displays in the Eddie Koiki Mabo Library and the Cairns Campus Library, unless they are in non-borrowable collections such as Reference. Click on the title links to see more details in Tropicat and to access eBooks online.

155.4124 DOL
616.8914 FOR
ONLINE
ONLINE


3 comments:

  1. Hello, i am from USA, I want to share this great testimony about how Dr.Agbazara helped me bring back my ex lover, During my search for solution i came in contact with Dr.Agbazara details and through his help my lover came back to me within 48 hours. So with these i am so bold to advise anyone seeking for a way to get there lover back to contact Dr.Agbazara on WhatsApp: { +2348104102662 } or via email at: { agbazara@gmail.com } I am so happy at least myself and my lover are back to each other again and going to spend the New Year celebration together Thank to Dr.Agbazara once again....

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice blog share with us GoMedii

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't believe that just within 48 hours that Dr.Abolo was going to make it possible for my lover to come back to me, I am cythia but i am not going to talk much about myself rather i am going to write about the powers of Dr.Abolo. When i contacted Dr.Abolo on the 28th of October 2018 i never knew he was this powerful but after telling him my problems he told me that everything is going to be okay then just 48 hours later everything worked out just as Dr.Abolo said it will be and the great part is that my lover is back and i want to let people know that once they need help on getting their lover back they should contact Dr.Abolo on these email at :Abolospell@gmail.com because he is the best person to help you in terms of relationship matters.

    ReplyDelete